Last Friday at church Colin threw a major tantrum. All the kids were on the stage participating in the annual primary program. Colin not only did not participate, but he screamed the entire hour.
This week, a concerned Jordanian grandmother at church gave Shelley a present wrapped in a plastic bag. She opened it to find the home remedy shown below. Her daughter explained that this is a cure-all for young children who are teething. She was convinced that Colin's bad behavior was due to him teething. Shelley did not have the heart to tell her that he is almost five and has had all his teeth for several years. Of all the excuses we've made for Colin's bad behavior, this tops them all.
2 comments:
funny. I may have to use the excuse that I am teething when I am having one of my monthly "tantrums" :)
That is funny! I might have to use that one, too.
Post a Comment