Sunday, March 21, 2010

Talent Show at American Community School

Gaby participated in the talent show at the American School. She and a friend sang "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. Gaby has a great voice - she started off and ended the duet.

Gaby's Talent Show from Alexander Hawkes on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Brittney Erb said...

That was so good!! Gaby is so talented :)

patty said...

We all loved this. Gaby was great and has an amazing voice. I didn't know she could play the piano. She's so talented.

Anonymous said...

I am loving this!!! I love Gaby! I love the host/ announcer. He was fabulous too.

Rita Merrick said...

You've inspired me to try to teach my kid's piano. That was great. Good job, Gaby!

Natalie Wright said...

Wow! Great job Gaby!

Hawkes Family said...

Thanks aunts...

love, Gaby

P.S. See you this summer!

Christine Fisher said...

Gaby! I just listened to your performance! You ROCK! You have an amazing voice. Your sweet little feet still move when you are uncomfortable! Wow-wee, I miss you!
Fondly,
Mrs. Fisher