Well, I decided to make our blog private. I did not like the idea of anyone reading about my little family. Alex was contacted by someone within the State Department who was thinking of coming to Jordan. The guy had found our blog on the web and knew everything about us. He did decide to accept the job in Jordan and requested that Alex find him a house just like ours and he presumed we would become great friends. It was a little too weird for me. Considering we do live in the heart of the Middle East, with an armed guard outside our front door, I do not want any "joe shmoe" knowing the intimate details of our lives. Or details regarding our house for that matter. So we are now private and this blog will probably become more of a journal for me. If I can stay motivated (comments will insure that). I love to read my friend's and family's blogs, especially the honest ones. So what better way to document our funny adventures in Amman without any hesitations, right?
Did I get you humming the old James Bond song....."for your eyes only, only for you"
1 comment:
good idea on the private thing!
Post a Comment