Colin turned six-years old yesterday (Nov. 10th). We thought it appropriate that the theme of his birthday party be Angry Birds. Ever since we returned to the U.S., Colin (OK - and the rest of us too) has been addicted to the game. Additionally, the Angry Bird theme matches his personality - he is temperamental and destructive. Instead of being a result of our parenting, we like to blame his behavior on the steroids he is taking for his kidney disease.
Shelley came up with some good-looking, creative decorations for the birthday party. She decorated balloons as the different types of birds in the Angry Bird game. The cake and cup cakes were also decorated to look like pigs.
In addition to the small-scale Angry Bird game, we also made a life-size game with boxes, bouncy balls, and a home-made sling shot. 
4 comments:
WOW!!! I am seriously so impressed. The party looks like it was a big hit!
Wow! How fun. Shelley you are so creative!
That looks like such a fun party :). I bet the boys had a great time!
Oh my gosh cousins....me and my kids are so into angry birds too!! This makes me want to have an angry bird party just for fun! I started a blog for a school assigment so I'm now in the world of bloggers so I'll start following you. Hope you guys are great! love, Val
Post a Comment