Alex had a little help from the FSN's at the Embassy in scoring us this awesome suite at the Dead Sea Marriott for the price of the regular rooms. I guess being married 11 years is a pretty big deal, eh? It had a view of the water on both floors and two bedrooms. Colin asked if this was our new house (the move has been the hardest on the little guy). I wished I could have said yes, it was very dreamy, but I didn't want to confuse him more than he already is!
3 comments:
when we went to aruba they tried to sell us a marriot time share. Dang it, after seeing your pictures we should have gotten it!
but then thinking about it...why spend money on a time share when you have a bro with connections? we'd love to visit...how many years do we have to save up before you get transfered?
Our move has been the hardest on Gavin. You would think the smallest wouldn't even realize the difference! He is sooo moody all the time! At least I'm in America!! I don't know how you do it! Your amazing.
Oh, what an amazing trip!! You described it all so well, felt like I was there, too, heehee. Hope you enjoy many more weekends like this and many more anniversaries! (though, I am sure maybe next time, minus the kiddos, lol.) ;)
Post a Comment