Monday, July 20, 2009

More Dead Sea photos

It was so awesome just to relax for two days.  The last few months have been so stressful.  We all really enjoyed being beach bums for the weekend.  

We only let Gaby float in the Dead Sea with Alex and me.  The salt content is so extreme they say it makes you sick if you drink any or can instantly burn your eyes, so Andrew and Colin were stuck with one of us on the beach.  They pretty much just fought the whole time while we got dirty looks from the tourists there trying to "relax".

They say the Dead Sea mud is very good for you.  If you can stand the weird smell your skin does feel really soft afterwards.  The sell all sorts of Dead Sea products (bath salts, etc.) in the grocery stores here.  Guess what the family will be getting in their Christmas packages!

Andrew could not believe we were encouraging him to smear mud all over his body.  Too fun!

1 comment:

Christine Fisher said...

Gaby! What a hoot! I wish I could smear mud on me! I am having such a wonderful time checking out what your family is up to. It makes me want to do the same with mine, but really, do people want to know what is going on in Burke, Virginia? I love seeing pictures of your family!
Fondly,
Mrs. Fisher