Well we had a very relaxing Easter. We follow the Muslim schedule here so we go to church on their Sabbath, which is Friday. So this was the first time we have ever gone to church on Good Friday. It was quite special to remember the Lord’s atonement and crucifixion on the actual day he died. It was a really neat meeting and then I taught a class to the young women about the last week of the Savior’s life. I had 12 Easter eggs each containing an item that symbolized an event in his last week. They loved it.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter Weekend
The kids in their Easter clothes. I was very surprised Alex did not say anything about Colin's pants. He usually won't agree to the "fruity" outfits I pick. I got these on clearance a few years ago. I asked Alex if he could believe these pants were only $1.00! Alex replied, "yes!"
Some of the youth at church. Gaby would rather be with the teenagers than the girls her age!
Colin with the Ambassador's wife at the Embassy Easter egg hunt. She is also his primary teacher at church. He sure loves her.
Another "cute" outfit for Colin!
I make this Easter cake every year. Super easy and the kids love it. It is suppose to be grass with Easter eggs if you cannot tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment