Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spring Visitors

We had several visitors this spring.  First Chet, Pam, and Audrey came for a week.  Then my parents, and then Alex's mom.  The kids loved them all and we had a great time going around DC.





4 comments:

patty said...

Hey guys,
I didn't realize you had a blog until cristina mentioned it to me the other day. It is so fun to see pictures of you guys and see what you have been up to. What did you do to collins hair??? (dye, perm?) Just kidding, maybe he's hitting puberty early :) well, i'll be checking in on you. love ya!

ave said...

Hi Shelley- love your blog- I have one too. And let me say- you look hot!! What have you been doing? What's your secret? One hot mama! When do you guys move to Jordan?

ave said...

Sorry I forgot to say- my blog is www.farenandavery.blogspot.com

I really need to update it.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just received a copy of your blog update. Wow! Would you have every believed it. Here you are! As you know you are living my dream. I really never connected the dots that the way I would become part of the international community would be through you all. I am very happy for you. I am also giving your email address to my counterpart in church security Boyce Fitzgerald so that when he has a question regarding Jordan he has a contact. We of course have some couples there and we are always looking for how they are doing and their status. This is a public blog and I know it is reviewed at times so I will treat it that way. Congrad's on the move and the adventure.
We love you and are so proud of you.
The Seegmillers