Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Activities


We took a weekend road trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania.  We enjoyed the tour of the town and, of course, the rides and free samples in the Hershey factory.


Gaby started attending Brownies.  She was in the parade with the Brownies and her dad is anxiously waiting for her to come home with an order form for cookies.


Lately, the boys have been playing better together.  
They can now play for about 10 minutes without a fight. 

1 comment:

A. Kuhni said...

Alex,

I saw on my Facebook updates that you have a blog. Thought I would check it out. Your children are adorable and I can see a lot of you in them.

I see that you will be moving to Jordan. Wow, it has been like 11 years since I was there and I am so jealous. I would love to go back. How great is it that you will be so close to Israel? You will get to do and see so many wonderful things with your family. Way to go!

I happen to have a blog too. Check us out!